Statue..Statue...Where r u?

I was thinking (yeah guys...I do think) how would it be to have my statue erected at a famous place (maybe....at Tank Bund or Necklace road or near Golconda or beside Charminar or in front of Taj Mahal , Qutub Minar or why not on the Moon.....c'mon guys suggest a good tourist place). I will be content with just 2 or 3 enormous statues of myself....

I know...you are asking "How will you fund it?"...How the hell do you think? There's lots of public money gathered by all kind of taxes (about the taxes...some other time). How shall it be used if not for this noble cause. If you want the cost estimation, I will just use 10 - 50 crores of Rupees. (see....!! my budget is not 2000 crores or 500 crores or 350 crores)

Don't worry, no one will object this. If anyone has a problem or objection, I will get Presidential rule all over India. And...if the court has something to say, who cares??!! 'coz it doesn't have anything to do with any political party and am neither a CM of any state...hehe am serious about this.... ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment